Squirrel

All the other creepy crawlies and animals that interact with your garden and the countryside

Re: Squirrel

Postby Jacksparrow » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Placido wrote:It had to happen ......... toady the lawn remodeller took a well-earned break and with obvious delight met the bird bath :tampoline: :rara: :woohoo:for what appeared to be the first time. The wariness lasted approx. 1 second :( then it took a refreshing drink and returned to its work.
I fully expect that tomorrow it will bring a small towel and a cake of soap with it banghead :weep: :doh:

Leave a little bell handy in case it wants some warm water. :)
Jacksparrow

Postby Butterfly » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:23 am

Jacksparrow wrote:
Placido wrote:It had to happen ......... toady the lawn remodeller took a well-earned break and with obvious delight met the bird bath :tampoline: :rara: :woohoo:for what appeared to be the first time. The wariness lasted approx. 1 second :( then it took a refreshing drink and returned to its work.
I fully expect that tomorrow it will bring a small towel and a cake of soap with it banghead :weep: :doh:

Leave a little bell handy in case it wants some warm water. :)

Sorry but ..... :rofl: that's hilarious :rofl:
My squirrel hasn't visited for a long time now, maybe it didn't like my bird bath :chuckle:
Butterfly

Postby Butterfly » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:39 pm

She is back, and with a big belly :eek: . I suspect I will come back from my trip to find my garden full of little baby squirrels running around :woohoo: :squirrel:
Butterfly

Previous

Return to Other Animals and Insects