Bright morning but no sun at the time but he was as bright as a button. Male courting plumage much in evidence
A couple of days ago I spotted him on top of the ground feeder cage with a dozy grin
Eating for sixPlacido wrote:Early this morning I spotted a male bullfinch - much excitement. A heartbeat later I realised it was a robin
.
Bright morning but no sun at the time but he was as bright as a button. Male courting plumage much in evidence.
A couple of days ago I spotted him on top of the ground feeder cage with a dozy grinon his beak whilst inside his Intended was eating for, possibly, six ?? Good sign, anyway.
They are currently quite close neighbours but I have witnessed no friction thus far.Placido wrote:Cheeky little articles, robins
.
Have they displaced the blackbirds or are they neighbours ?? I mean, just how many walls does your chateau have??