Lodmore 01/10/2026 (part 2)
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:42 am
A discussion forum for all the wildlife in your garden
https://gardenwildlifeuk.co.uk/
As Robbo would say...why is it no a teal lol....I will have another look seeing as I got bugger all else to doPimperneBloke wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:14 am It was one of the last pics from part one, a proper side on view... still didn't look familiar, but was with some Teal![]()
Mainly coz it orange!!Linda257 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:27 amAs Robbo would say...why is it no a teal lol....I will have another look seeing as I got bugger all else to doPimperneBloke wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:14 am It was one of the last pics from part one, a proper side on view... still didn't look familiar, but was with some Teal![]()
![]()
Linda257 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:27 amAs Robbo would say...why is it no a teal lol....I will have another look seeing as I got bugger all else to doPimperneBloke wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:14 am It was one of the last pics from part one, a proper side on view... still didn't look familiar, but was with some Teal![]()
![]()
That's your shit camera work /editing making it more orange looking....soz a mean trick of the light
Unfortunately notLinda257 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:33 amLinda257 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:27 amAs Robbo would say...why is it no a teal lol....I will have another look seeing as I got bugger all else to doPimperneBloke wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:14 am It was one of the last pics from part one, a proper side on view... still didn't look familiar, but was with some Teal![]()
That's your shit camera work /editing making it more orange looking....soz a mean trick of the light![]()