Search found 6 matches

by elitist
Fri Nov 01, 2024 10:50 pm
Forum: Hedgehogs
Topic: Your Garden Hedgehogs
Replies: 1502
Views: 2701818

Re: Your Garden Hedgehogs

We always used to see hedgehogs in our back garden but for a few years now we have had none. It's such a shame the hedgehog is in such a decline. Probably a mix of pesticides, habitats vanishing and predation.
by elitist
Fri Nov 01, 2024 10:46 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: My Trailcam Garden Birds.
Replies: 334
Views: 5728

Re: My Trailcam Garden Birds.

Hi @Willpar enjoyed the latest trail cam video. Both the wren and Robin are beautiful birds.🙂
by elitist
Fri Oct 25, 2024 9:44 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: Gaunless Flatts/ponds
Replies: 4
Views: 96

Re: Gaunless Flatts/ponds

Thank you for the lovely comments. I can spend hours sometimes watching the wildfowl coming and going.🙂
by elitist
Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:45 am
Forum: Birds
Topic: Garden bird I.D.
Replies: 1
Views: 4334

Garden bird I.D.

Hi can anyone help with the I.D. of this little garden bird. Feeds mainly on the ground and likes to dart in and out of the bushy area of my garden.
rsz_20241024_113716.jpg
by elitist
Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:21 am
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: Gaunless Flatts/ponds
Replies: 4
Views: 96

Gaunless Flatts/ponds

Gaunless flats is an area which is very local to me, infact only 10 minutes walk from where I live. The gaunless flatts is an area that was heavily mined and the river gaunless runs through these flatts. The gauless is also fed by rivers and streams comes down the dales of the Pennines. When mining ...
by elitist
Tue Oct 22, 2024 9:01 pm
Forum: General Chit-Chat
Topic: WEATHER
Replies: 7938
Views: 93516

Re: WEATHER

The weather today in Bishop Auckland has been sunny with a slight breeze.