Page 114 of 114

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:51 am
by PimperneBloke
Linda257 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:12 pm
Linda257 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:28 am Redwing were spotted at the Haugh late yesterday afternoon.....Don't you just love when the Autumn visitors arrive 😀
PimperneBloke wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:11 pm Could be an overlap if they hurry south, there were Reed Warbler still at Lodmore yesterday :)
Does that mean we are getting "loadmore" pics from you
:rolleyes:
We still have chiffchaff singing at the Haugh...perhaps they gonna try brave the Scottish winter!! Silly wee burdies :D
:laugh:
You are indeed, but "stuff" has got in the way of sorting them :rolleyes:

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:36 am
by SnappyMac
PimperneBloke wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:10 pm
SnappyMac wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:37 pm Wow, I am hoping to see a fieldfare before the end of the year...
And a bullfinch? :sofa: :laugh:
Yes... :laugh:

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:45 am
by Linda257
Well every burder i know is heading to loch lomond today as another rarity has been spotted . A pallid harrier...only 2nd reported sighting in clyde area apparently !! I wonder if the boardwalk will manage to take such a weighty bunch 😆

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:06 am
by PimperneBloke
Linda257 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:45 am Well every burder i know is heading to loch lomond today as another rarity has been spotted . A pallid harrier...only 2nd reported sighting in clyde area apparently !! I wonder if the boardwalk will manage to take such a weighty bunch 😆
Talking of rarity, we've had a spotted craik at Lodmore, not that I knew or saw 🙄

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:36 am
by Linda257
Linda257 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:45 am Well every burder i know is heading to loch lomond today as another rarity has been spotted . A pallid harrier...only 2nd reported sighting in clyde area apparently !! I wonder if the boardwalk will manage to take such a weighty bunch 😆
PimperneBloke wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:06 am Talking of rarity, we've had a spotted craik at Lodmore, not that I knew or saw 🙄
Will need to google wit that even is 😆

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:43 pm
by PimperneBloke
Looks like a cross between a water rail and a moorhen, sort of.... I think 🤔

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:17 pm
by SnappyMac
PimperneBloke wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:43 pm Looks like a cross between a water rail and a moorhen, sort of.... I think 🤔
You didn't spot the spotted craik :rolleyes: I had to google it, an odd looking bird PB. Another visit then !! :bolt:

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:34 pm
by PimperneBloke
SnappyMac wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:17 pm
PimperneBloke wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:43 pm Looks like a cross between a water rail and a moorhen, sort of.... I think 🤔
You didn't spot the spotted craik :rolleyes: I had to google it, an odd looking bird PB. Another visit then !! :bolt:
only if it's still there next Thursday! Garden chores tomorrow :rolleyes: Also, I think I spelt it wrong... Crake :shrug:

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:53 pm
by SnappyMac
PimperneBloke wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:34 pm only if it's still there next Thursday! Garden chores tomorrow :rolleyes: Also, I think I spelt it wrong... Crake :shrug:
Hope it stays :photo: Google worked it out... It has to put up with plenty of my spellings :laugh: