Pot Pourri
Re: Pot Pourri
Nice variety William, I might go a walk in the wood myself on my next day off for some fungi. HBHM is lovely as is the tiger moth. Thanks for sharing
Pardon the Scottish accent
-
Jacksparrow
- Moderator
- Posts: 6545
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:52 pm
Re: Pot Pourri
You have done well with the butterflies William. Some great clumps of fungi, I have just started seeing the big parasols. The lizards are a nice find, great video.
Re: Pot Pourri
Thank you Snappy, was just about the end of the Clouded yellows. Last couple of times I went out nothing. Still some speckled woods around.
Re: Pot Pourri
Wow looks like you have lots of fungal . Great content for September. Lizards must have been a real treat to see
Pardon the Scottish accent
Re: Pot Pourri
Thank you Linda, had almost given up on the lizards, then suddenly they appear. But a good month to be had with lots of different subjects.
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
Re: Pot Pourri
Cracking video, William. Super selection of butterflies, especially for September. I hardly ever see reptiles, so yours are a treat, and a great fungus variety 