FOXES

All the other creepy crawlies and animals that interact with your garden and the countryside
Placido

Re: FOXES

Post by Placido » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:18 am

Nice surprise, Jacksparrow.
There's certainly one or two around here and one I saw a couple of weeks ago in the middle of the night was a very well-nourished large fox. Biggest I've seen for a long time.

nathan

Re: FOXES

Post by nathan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm

Hello, just joined and thanks to Kev for sorting out email problems :clap:

I have foxes in my garden (my garden is very messy folk say but I just like it natural, which looks like I don't care but I do! All the birds, bees, butterfly's and plants like it and who am I to judge them?) and always have really but now I have fox cubs as well :wow:

I got concerned when I saw a small dogo head pop up from below the decking at the back of the house .... a baby fox :hug2:

But then the 'mum' who I call Beauty began to move her babies from under the decking down to the end of the garden .... and now I have a family of 6 (mum, dad and 4 kids) living down the end of my small garden :)

I don't do phones and all that but I did video 'mum' moving her kids and since have filmed them all a few times (they don't seem to care in the least about me which I find strange) .... I can post the videos if wanted but they are large (over 1 gb each) .... but I just took some images and maybe I can put those up :)

Anyway .... hi :wave2: