CATS

All the other creepy crawlies and animals that interact with your garden and the countryside

Re: CATS

Postby Placido » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:34 pm

I don't know anything about Siamesii in the flesh. Have never been in contact with one.
Read that they're more like dogs than cats.
Anyway, this one tried to mesmerise the maggies and ended up as The Loser :rolleyes:.
Placido

Postby Placido » Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 am

As of yestoady I find myself thrust into the unaccustomed role of Cat Custodian :rolleyes: and have to feed 2 cats twice a day. This is not an onerous task, in fact it's very interesting.
One of the aforementioned is extremely elderly and seemed to sleep all day long yesterday. The other is somewhat more lively.
However, this morning the roles were reversed: the younger was kipping and the matriarch chivvying me along for breakfast which I hurriedly provided. Strange how time passes - one would think that Feed 2 Cats And Wash Up = 10 Mins Max. They're only next door and accounted for 25 of my valuable minutes :eek:.
Odd that :unsure:.
Placido

Postby Jacksparrow » Sat May 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Placido wrote:As of yestoady I find myself thrust into the unaccustomed role of Cat Custodian :rolleyes: and have to feed 2 cats twice a day. This is not an onerous task, in fact it's very interesting.
One of the aforementioned is extremely elderly and seemed to sleep all day long yesterday. The other is somewhat more lively.
However, this morning the roles were reversed: the younger was kipping and the matriarch chivvying me along for breakfast which I hurriedly provided. Strange how time passes - one would think that Feed 2 Cats And Wash Up = 10 Mins Max. They're only next door and accounted for 25 of my valuable minutes :eek:.
Odd that :unsure:.

Another new enterprise for Wee Glen Enterprises :nod: I like your business nous. 10 minute job and book for 25. Let's hope your client doesn't ask what you did for the other 15 minutes :D
Jacksparrow

Postby nuthatch » Sun May 27, 2018 10:19 pm

:cat2: :laugh: :D :cat:
nuthatch

Previous

Return to Other Animals and Insects