Search found 2055 matches

by PimperneBloke
Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:40 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: Pot Pourri
Replies: 782
Views: 12407

Re: Pot Pourri

Cracking video, William. Super selection of butterflies, especially for September. I hardly ever see reptiles, so yours are a treat, and a great fungus variety :)
by PimperneBloke
Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:34 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: A Few From Barons Haugh
Replies: 1138
Views: 19554

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh



Looks like a cross between a water rail and a moorhen, sort of.... I think 🤔
You didn't spot the spotted craik :rolleyes: I had to google it, an odd looking bird PB. Another visit then !! :bolt:


only if it's still there next Thursday! Garden chores tomorrow :rolleyes: Also, I think I spelt ...
by PimperneBloke
Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:43 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: A Few From Barons Haugh
Replies: 1138
Views: 19554

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Looks like a cross between a water rail and a moorhen, sort of.... I think 🤔
by PimperneBloke
Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:07 am
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: My picture of the day...
Replies: 3703
Views: 54356

Re: My picture of the day...

I think you missed a bit 🤣
by PimperneBloke
Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:06 am
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: A Few From Barons Haugh
Replies: 1138
Views: 19554

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh


Well every burder i know is heading to loch lomond today as another rarity has been spotted . A pallid harrier...only 2nd reported sighting in clyde area apparently !! I wonder if the boardwalk will manage to take such a weighty bunch 😆


Talking of rarity, we've had a spotted craik at Lodmore ...
by PimperneBloke
Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:51 am
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: A Few From Barons Haugh
Replies: 1138
Views: 19554

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh



Redwing were spotted at the Haugh late yesterday afternoon.....Don't you just love when the Autumn visitors arrive 😀


Could be an overlap if they hurry south, there were Reed Warbler still at Lodmore yesterday :)


Does that mean we are getting "loadmore" pics from you
:rolleyes:
We still ...
by PimperneBloke
Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:11 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: A Few From Barons Haugh
Replies: 1138
Views: 19554

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

Linda257 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:28 am Redwing were spotted at the Haugh late yesterday afternoon.....Don't you just love when the Autumn visitors arrive 😀
Could be an overlap if they hurry south, there were Reed Warbler still at Lodmore yesterday :)
by PimperneBloke
Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:10 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: A Few From Barons Haugh
Replies: 1138
Views: 19554

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

SnappyMac wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:37 pm Wow, I am hoping to see a fieldfare before the end of the year...
And a bullfinch? :sofa: :laugh:
by PimperneBloke
Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:34 am
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: My picture of the day...
Replies: 3703
Views: 54356

Re: My picture of the day...

Luffly 😁
by PimperneBloke
Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:28 am
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: My picture of the day...
Replies: 3703
Views: 54356

Re: My picture of the day...

Well done on getting the "wee bright red foot" Snappy :D Lovely shot :yes: :)