Search found 34 matches

by greenfinch
Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:16 am
Forum: General Chit-Chat
Topic: WEATHER
Replies: 7939
Views: 93547

Re: WEATHER

Its raining
by greenfinch
Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 am
Forum: Gardening
Topic: WHAT'S GROWING IN YOUR GARDEN ??
Replies: 395
Views: 910397

Re: WHAT'S GROWING IN YOUR GARDEN ??

I love lavatera ?? my one died . :rolleyes:
by greenfinch
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 am
Forum: General Chit-Chat
Topic: WEATHER
Replies: 7939
Views: 93547

Re: WEATHER

Cool wet and windy.
by greenfinch
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:33 am
Forum: Birds
Topic: WHAT I SAW TODAY.....
Replies: 2316
Views: 3565707

Re: WHAT I SAW TODAY.....

Never mind the windows,you had a nice visitor.
by greenfinch
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:40 am
Forum: General Chit-Chat
Topic: WEATHER
Replies: 7939
Views: 93547

Re: WEATHER

They chirp and play all night . Sunny and a strong wind today. :blackbird:
by greenfinch
Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:19 pm
Forum: Birds
Topic: BIRD FEEDING
Replies: 476
Views: 998952

Re: BIRD FEEDING

Just thinking Nuthatch,I found in the shed a nice square of vinyl have you any old cuttings you could cut it to size my table is one square of wood I have a pole feeder but Im not very keen on it I got it in Lidls but its handy you can move it if it gets messy on the ground.
by greenfinch
Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:53 pm
Forum: Plants
Topic: Question
Replies: 13
Views: 104903

Re: Question

Thanx Placido interesting .I now think my little Pear tree has it this is the first I have seen it on the cherry .
by greenfinch
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:17 pm
Forum: General Chit-Chat
Topic: WEATHER
Replies: 7939
Views: 93547

Re: WEATHER

Nice and sunny but a cold easterly wind.
by greenfinch
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 pm
Forum: General Chit-Chat
Topic: chit chat
Replies: 671
Views: 11080

Re: chit chat

There has been a nasty fire on the sand dunes at the reserve it has stretched about 2 mile Im sure there will be a lot of lost fledgelings .
by greenfinch
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:10 pm
Forum: Plants
Topic: Question
Replies: 13
Views: 104903

Re: Question

My cherry is covered with black fly? I think the leaves are curled up tightly been spraying with water for a few days.